1995 Acura Automobiles- New Feature Highlights
11/15/1994 - Torrance, Calif.
- Changes to the 1995 Acura NSX will be announced early January, 1995.
- Two new colors have been added to the 1995 Legend.
In addition to updates of the Integra RS, LS and GS-R Sports Coupe and
Sports Sedan trim levels, the Integra line is joined by a Special Edition
model which offers a more luxury-oriented Integra.
- Special Edition (Sports Coupe and Sports Sedan) includes the following
- Leather-trimmed interior
- 15-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Michelin, all-season, high-performance 195/55R15 XGT-V4 tires
- GS-R front stabilizer bar for enhanced handling and stability
- Body-colored side mouldings
- Rear spoiler for a more sporty appearance (Coupe)
- Simulated wood in the center console for a more luxurious feel (Sedan)
- "Special Edition" emblem
- GS-R Sports Sedan and Sports Coupe: now available with leather-trimmed
interior for more comfortable/luxurious seating.
- LS Sports Sedan: now features a power moonroof as standard equipment.