2008 Honda CRF230L Features & Benefits
Introducing the CRF230L, a compact and lightweight adventure-loving dual-sport machine that willingly serves as an economical commuter, motorhome runabout or weekend outback-exploration vehicle-this is one bike that can do it all.
Features & Benefits
- - Dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine offers plenty of user-friendly power and lots of torque spread over a wide rpm-range.
- - 30mm CV carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- - Electric start for easy starting.
- - Lightweight aluminum crankcase.
- - Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- - Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- - Smooth-shifting, versatile six-speed transmission.
- - Heavy-duty O-ring-sealed chain for durability and reduced maintenance.
- -Box-section aluminum swingarm.
- -Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- -37mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.0 inches of suspension travel.
- -Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- -Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 6.3 inches of travel.
- -Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- -Powerful 240mm front disc brake, and 220mm rear disc brake.
- -Strong, lightweight rims with straight-pull spokes.
- CRF®-R-inspired bodywork and graphics.
- Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Durable front and rear steel sprockets.
- High-quality handlebar with comfortable grips.
- Wide cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs and brake pedal for secure footing.
- -Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- -Maintenance-free sealed battery.
- -Ignition switch key for added security.
- -Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda USA-certified unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America® (HRCA®). Visit www.hrca.honda.com for details.
- Rear Rack
- Hand Guard Kit