Powersports / ATV / Utility / FourTrax Recon ES/Recon
2011 Honda FourTrax Recon/FourTrax Recon ES Features & Benefits
Serving faithfully as long-time best sellers, the manual-shift FourTrax® Recon® and the FourTrax Recon ES with its convenient Electric Shift Program (ESP®) transmission continue to be favorite choices. Credit their rugged features, get-it-done attitude and stylish looks, along with a strong-running 229cc OHV engine, electric starting and more. For those in search of a midsize mount, the FourTrax Recon and Recon ES both shape up to be an ideal riding partner.
- ES model features Electric Shift Program (ESP) for push-button upshifting and downshifting.
- Both the Recon ES and Recon feature the high-performance cylinder head from the TRX250X for increased performance.
- Both the Recon and Recon ES have uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while helping keep away mud and debris.
- The Recon ES features a gear indicator in addition to the Neutral and Reverse lights provided on the Recon.
- LED taillight and brakelight.
- Ergonomically designed seating and control layouts provide a comfortable operating position for a wide range of rider sizes.
- Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads of 33 and 66 pounds, respectively.
- Dual-headlight system with 25-watt lights.
- Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
- Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted to allow direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for fewer frictional losses.
- Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use powerband and compact engine dimensions.
- USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler is constructed of stainless steel.
- CD ignition system with electronic advance features an rpm limiter for added durability.
- Five-speed transmission with Reverse and automatic clutch on the Recon.
- Powerful 110-watt AC generator.
- Plush front and rear suspension for comfortable all-day riding.
- Lightweight double-cradle steel chassis.
- Maintenance-free shaft drive routes power directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient directional changes.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension gives 5.1 inches of travel.
- Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber give 4.9 inches of travel.
- Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Flag Kit
- Trailer Hitch