- Alpharetta, Ga.
- Boosted Low Speed Torque (BLAST) System advances ignition timing during acceleration, resulting in explosive hole shots
- Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (VTEC™) engages a high output cam lobe at high rpm for outstanding torque, power and fuel efficiency at any speed (BF90)
- Lean Burn Control uses an oxygen (O2) sensor to adjust the air/fuel mixture according to speed and load while maximizing power and fuel economy in the cruise mode from 2500 to 4000 RPM
- 3-Way Cooling System reduces engine heat by allowing the cylinder head to run slightly cooler than the engine block, greatly reducing engine wear
- 44-amp Alternator keeps the starting and dual-purpose battery banks charged all day, even if the vessel is running multiple accessories. The system reduces heat build-up and provides 35 Amps of superior battery charging capability.
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection uses a patented multi-layer paint process in addition to sacrificial anodes to fight off corrosion from harsh marine environments