- Torrance, Calif.
The Nighthawk is where full-size motorcycling meets small-sized budgets in a lightweight, easy-to-use package.
Features & Benefits
New for 2008
- New Black color
- Twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
- Large cylinder fins for efficient engine cooling.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Single 26mm CV carburetor offers crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- CD ignition requires no maintenance.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Good-looking and quiet chrome exhaust system.
- Simple, easily adjustable cable-operated clutch and easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Durable O-ring drive chain.
- Single-cradle steel frame is lightweight and strong.
- 31mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
- Dual rear shocks offer five-position preload adjustability for varying loads and conditions.
- Powerful drum brakes front and rear.
- Lightweight wire spoke wheels with chrome rims.
- High-quality tires offer excellent traction and long life.
- Relaxed standard riding position and ergonomically designed seat offer a high level of riding comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Large 4.3-gallon fuel capacity and outstanding fuel economy offer excellent cruising range.
- Round halogen headlight.
- Low seat height of just 29.3 inches.
- Easy-to-read instrumentation includes a handy tripmeter.
- Convenient steering lock for added security.
- Dual mirrors.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda USA-certified unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America® (HRCA®). Visit www.hrca.honda.com for details.
Available Honda Genuine Accessories
- Touring Accessories: Tank Pad.
- Chrome Accessories: Backrest.
- Additional accessories: Cycle Cover.