Powersports / ATV / Utility / FourTrax Foreman
Honda FourTrax Foreman Utility ATV Series
New for 2014
For years, the FourTrax® Foreman® series of ATVs has carved out an impeccable reputation as hard-working partners that also know how to have fun when it's time for a little recreation. Now that reputation grows stronger than ever as the next generation of FourTrax Foremans arrives for 2014 with an all-new chassis, suspension, locking front differential, styling and more. As before, the FourTrax Foreman 4x4 ES boasts Honda's renowned Electric Shift Program (ESP®) that delivers push-button convenience for shifting, while the manual-shift FourTrax Foreman 4x4 is the machine of choice for riders who prefer the more conventional gearbox. Both models can be had with the option of Electric Power Steering as well. No matter which configuration you may favor, the FourTrax Foreman shines brighter than ever as the ideal machine to tackle a hard day's work while also pulling double duty when you head out for that weekend adventure.
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-injected 475cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder engine.
- New fuel injection settings lead to improved fuel efficiency and emissions.
- All-new chassis tuned for class-leading handling and perfomance.
- All-new electronic front differential lock.
- All-new bodywork plus other styling changes give the FourTrax Foreman a more aggressive look.
- Increased ride comfort thanks to a new seat and optimized ergonomics.
- Increased suspension travel front and rear with optimized settings for a plush ride.
- Colors: Red, Green, Blue and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo™ for all models.
- A full line of accessories will be available when the 2014 FourTrax Foreman lineup arrives in the Honda dealer network later this year.
- MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS FALL.