Powersports / ATV / Utility / FourTrax Rancher 4x4 ES/4x4
Honda FourTrax Rancher Utility ATV Series
New for 2014
Over the years, Honda's liquid-cooled fuel-injected 420cc FourTrax® Rancher® series has built a wide-ranging, loyal and enthusiastic following, thanks in large part to the multiple configurations that are available to meet many varied rider needs. For 2014, these FourTrax Rancher models feature an all-new chassis with a redesigned frame featuring new, longer-travel suspension for enhanced rider comfort plus outstanding performance over rugged terrain. That new chassis is wrapped in all-new bodywork with distinctively aggressive styling. The multiple choices in drivetrain styles remain; the 4WD FourTrax Rancher 4x4 ES features Honda's highly regarded Electric Shift Program (ESP®) that makes gear shifts as easy as pushing a button, while the 4WD FourTrax Rancher Automatic DCT features Honda's Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), a five-speed fully automatic transmission that also gives the rider the option of ESP® mode. The FourTrax Rancher 4x4 offers riders 4WD with a traditional manual-shift gearbox. The two-wheel-drive FourTrax Rancher available with manual or electric shift offers terrific performance, at an extremely affordable price point. Most of these models also offer the option of Electric Power Steering—all considered, it adds up to a wealth of wonderful choices for off-road work and play.
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-injected 420cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder engine.
- New fuel injection settings lead to improved fuel efficiency and emissions.
- All-new chassis tuned for class-leading handling and perfomance.
- All-new bodywork plus other styling changes give the FourTrax Rancher a more aggressive look.
- Increased ride comfort thanks to a new seat and optimized ergonomics.
- Increased suspension travel front and rear with optimized settings for a plush ride.
- Colors: Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo™ for all models. Rancher Automatic DCT: Orange.
- A full line of accessories will be available when the 2014 FourTrax Rancher lineup arrives in the Honda dealer network later this year.
- MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS FALL.