Powersports / Motorcycles / Custom / Sabre
2010 Honda Sabre/Sabre ABS Features and Benefits
Sometimes you just want to wear your aggression on your sleeve, and that’s why the new Sabre is ready to do your talking for you. The Sabre’s muscular pro-street style provides a classic ride, with ergonomics to match. Add an impressive 1300cc V-twin engine complete with Honda’s sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection, and you’ll be rolling down the meanest streets with a bike that’s as tough as it looks: the 2010 Sabre.
- New muscular pro-street styling with a raked-out front end for an aggressive stance and stylized curved frame downtube create a unique custom look.
- New bars are low, narrow and set forward for an aggressive pro-street riding position.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders plus a sleek one-piece seat enhance the Sabre’s bold design.
- Specially designed tank-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer.
- 1312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and mid-range torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual exhaust offers throaty exhaust note.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm-diameter throttle body.
- Slim radiator mounts unobtrusively to accent the Sabre’s clean lines.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Boulevard Screen (tinted), Backrest and Pad (low/tall-narrow), Backrest and Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Leather Saddlebag (24L-plain/studded), Synthetic Saddlebag (18L-plain/studded), Saddlebag Bracket, Tank Belt (plain/studded), Rear Carrier, Custom Grips, Passenger Floorboard, Oil Dipstick, Engine Guard, Custom Footpeg, Lower Cowl Spoiler, Chrome Sidecover, Driving Light (PIAA Type), Throttle Cable (braided), Clutch Cable (braided), Front Brake Hose (braided), Rear Brake Hose (braided), Audio Attachment Kit.