Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF100F / Features
2009 Honda CRF100F Features & Benefits
The CRF100F remains one of the most popular off-road bikes of all time, courtesy of its amazingly versatile yet ultra-tough nature. This proven Honda has been employed to hone riding skills by a far-reaching range of riders, from beginners to world champions.
- Simple, proven, dependable 99cc four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that's ideal for recreational riders.
- 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Valve-guide, valve-stem seal and piston-ring design minimize oil consumption and maintain consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable and strong.
- Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.2 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock.
- Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
- Lightweight, powerful drum brakes.
- CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Durable body components.
- CRF-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate a broad range of rider sizes.
- Generous ground clearance and skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- CRF-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- High-quality controls feature dogleg levers, comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Long-wearing knobby tires offer excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
- Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- When you buy a new Honda Powersports Product, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary one year membership in the Honda Riders Club of America®, which includes an exclusive Members-only magazine, rider training benefits, access to the Members-only Clubhouse Web site and much more. Some limitations apply. For more information on the HRCA®, log on to hrca.honda.com.