Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF100F
2008 Honda CRF100F Features & Benefits
06/04/2007 - Torrance, Calif.
Amazingly versatile, anvil-tough and used by everyone from beginners to world champions to hone their riding skills, the CRF100F remains the best selling off-road bike of all time.
- Simple, proven, dependable 99cc four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that's ideal for recreational riders.
- 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Valve-guide, valve-stem seal and piston-ring design minimize oil consumption and maintain consistent power delivery at all operating temperatures.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Primary kickstarting for easy starts in any gear.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system utilizes a quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/ spark arrester.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Lightweight high-tensile steel frame is durable and strong.
- Leading-axle 27mm Showa front fork offers 5.2 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension (see Technology Section)
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock.
- Lightweight screw-type drive chain adjusters for simple maintenance.
- Lightweight, powerful drum brakes.
- CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions that meets both EPA and California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Durable body components.
- CR®-style seat shape and thicker seat foam accommodate a broad range of rider sizes.
- Generous ground clearance and skidplate for undercarriage protection.
- CR-shape handlebar enhances rider comfort.
- High-quality controls feature dogleg levers, comfortable grips and side-pull throttle just like those of the bigger CRFs.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Long-wearing knobby tires offer excellent grip on a variety of terrain.
- Fork boots help protect stanchion tubes and fork seals.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.