Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF110F / Features
2013 Honda CRF110F Features and Benefits
The new CRF110F takes over the place of honor long held by the popular CRF70F among Honda's family of fun, entry-level off-road bikes. The CRF110F features a low seat height, modest size, and a four-speed transmission with an automatic clutch on par with the CRF70F that it replaces. The new 110cc powerplant is tuned to meet the needs of those new to riding, and with a new throttle-limiter feature it offers additional tuning options to suit a variety of riders. Also, the CRF110F gets a new, convenient electric starter. Toss in race-inspired styling evocative of the hot new CFR450R, and you have a great new option that expands the family of entry-level dirt bikes from Honda.
Features and benefits
- New air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 110cc engine tuned for the beginning rider.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter Screw to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kickstart backup.
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Handlebar pad.
- Race-inspired styling evocative of the hot new CRF450R.