Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF70F / Features
2007 Honda CRF70F- Features & Benefits
05/08/2006 - Torrance, Calif.
With big-bike motocrosser styling, a low seat height and a three-speed transmission with automatic clutch, the CRF70F is the ideal choice for growing riders.
- Fuel-efficient SOHC 72cc four-stroke engine offers easy-to-use power and a high level of dependability.
- 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent rideability and high fuel mileage.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- #420 drive chain is tough and durable.
- Three-speed constant-mesh transmission with automatic clutch for easy takeoffs and shifting.
- Lightweight and rigid backbone frame configuration.
- Smooth-action 27mm front fork provides 3.2 inches of suspension travel for confident control over rugged trails.
- Triangulated swingarm with single shock is durable and offers 3.5 inches of rear wheel travel.
- Brakes are compact, lightweight and feature leading-/trailing-shoe-design front and rear.
- Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- CRF®-R-inspired graphics.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emissions standards.
- Keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Chrome, steel-spoked wheels combine with Honda Racing™ styling and graphics to look like the bigger CRFs.
- CR®-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- Small and lightweight feel combine with low seat height to inspire confidence in younger riders.
- Tough and durable plastic body parts.
- Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Silver-painted frame and footpegs.
- Front suspension features new dual-rate springs and revised damping rates for improved rider comfort and bump absorption.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.