Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro / CRF70F / Features
2012 Honda CRF70F Features and Benefits
Because it’s equipped with a rugged 72cc SOHC four-stroke engine and automatic clutch, the CRF70F pumps out easy-to-use power that makes it an enduring and popular choice for beginning riders. Add to that a host of low-maintenance features, a low seat height and a three-speed transmission, and you have a dependable little riding partner that’s ready for years of faithful service.
- Fuel-efficient SOHC 72cc four-stroke engine offers easy-to-use power and a high level of dependability.
- 13mm piston-valve carburetor offers excellent rideability.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
- #420 drive chain is tough and durable.
- Three-speed constant-mesh transmission with automatic clutch for easy takeoffs and shifting.
- 9.0:1 compression ratio for good performance and easy kick starting.
- Lightweight and rigid backbone frame configuration.
- Smooth-action 27mm front fork provides 3.9 inches of suspension travel for confident control over rugged trails.
- Triangulated swingarm with single shock is durable and offers 3.5 inches of rear wheel travel.
- Brakes are compact and lightweight and feature leading-/trailing-shoe-design front and rear.
- Knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- CRF®-R-inspired bodywork.
- Honda Racing-inspired colors and graphics.
- Keyed ignition switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Steel-spoked wheels combine with Honda Racing styling and graphics to look like the bigger CRFs.
- CRF-style seat shape accommodates a broad range of rider sizes.
- Small and lightweight feel combine with low seat height to inspire confidence in younger riders.
- Tough and durable plastic body parts.
- Motocross-style handlebar with crossbar.
- Folding, cleated footpegs offer secure footing even in muddy conditions.
- Front suspension features dual-rate springs for improved rider comfort and bump absorption.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.