Powersports / Motorcycles / Enduro
2007 Honda CRF150F- Features & Benefits
06/01/2006 - Torrance, Calif.
With its electric starter, modest 32.5-inch seat height, ultra-reliable engine
and great-handling chassis, the CRF150F redefines off-road fun.
- Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that's ideal for recreational riders.
- 24mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response.
- Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance.
- Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Five-speed transmission ratios to match engine power characteristics.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame.
- 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.1 inches of compliant suspension travel.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension with box-section aluminum swingarm.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 8.9 inches of travel.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake.
- Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Engine design produces low emissions and meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road standards.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Durable body components.
- 2.2-gallon fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
- High-impact plastic skid-plate for undercarriage protection.
- Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Folding shift lever and brake-pedal tips.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Durable steel sprockets.
- Washable, reusable foam air filter.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- CRF®-R inspired bodywork.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty.
- Keyed ignition switch.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing, MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.