Powersports / Motorcycles
2014 Honda CTX1300/CTX1300 Deluxe Features & Benefits
The all-new CTX1300 expands the innovative concept first introduced with the CTX series—the idea of combining higher levels of comfort and technology to create a riding experience unique to Honda. These bikes place a premium on ease of use and a spacious rider environment with comfortable ergonomics. But now, by extending Honda’s longstanding and successful heritage of V-4 technology, the CTX1300 adds a full load of 1300-class muscle with exhilarating right-now thrust accompanied by a distinctive V-4 engine pulse and exhaust note. That helps make the CTX1300 an advanced motorcycle in multiple ways—one that incorporates class-leading comfort, unusually broad-shouldered versatility and new technology to deliver an unmatched riding experience. Its moderate weight, low center of gravity (CG) and nimble handling make the CTX1300 a joy to ride wherever the day may lead, while its styling gives it a unique look that makes it stand out in a crowd. There’s also a Deluxe model that adds technology such as an audio package including Bluetooth® connectivity, self-cancelling turn signals, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) and Traction Control, plus blacked-out styling elements that all add to the CTX1300’s distinctive equation.
Features & Benefits
- Liquid-cooled 1261cc longitudinally mounted V-4 engine tuned specifically for exhilarating off-the-line thrust and easy-to-access linear power delivery.
- CTX1300 powerplant furthers Honda’s longstanding and successful heritage of V-4 engine technology.
- Blend of sporty performance with spacious and comfortable rider accommodations, including fairing, short windscreen and integrated hard saddlebags.
- Low seat height of 29.1 inches, curb weight of 724.2 pounds and low CG combine to give the CTX1300 remarkably nimble manners.
- Underseat fuel tank helps lower overall CG.
- Fat 200-series rear tire for an especially brawny profile.
- Long and low look for a unique styling package.
- Speedometer/tachometer cluster with LCD information screen.
- LED headlight with halo accent lighting.
- LED taillight and turn signals.
Includes all of the above plus:
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) for added stopping confidence in varying road and weather conditions.
- Traction Control limits rear-wheel slippage during hard acceleration or during acceleration on low-traction road surfaces.
- Self-canceling turn signals.
- Audio Package including Bluetooth connectivity for a new level of rider convenience.
- Blacked-out styling elements for a distinctive look.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Tall Windscreen, Audio Package (for standard model), Heated Grips, Heated Grip Attachment, 12-Volt Accessory Socket, Rear Carrier, Centerstand, Chrome Handlebar Ends, Chrome Windscreen Garnish, Chrome Engine Shrouds, Chrome Back Mirror Covers, Chrome Valve Covers, Chrome Master Cylinder Cap, Chrome Clutch Lever, Chrome Brake Lever, Color-Matched 45L Rear Trunk, LED Fog Lights
Accessories subject to change.