Powersports / Scooters / Elite
2007 Honda Elite 80 Features
Combining the convenience of an automatic choke and electric starting with cool design and legendary Honda durability, the Elite 80 adds a different twist to economical transportation.
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
- New Metallic Grey color joins Red.
- Durable and reliable 80cc air-cooled four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
- 16mm carburetor offers exceptional fuel economy and crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- Automatic choke for quick starts.
- Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition system offers excellent reliability.
- Convenient and reliable push-button electric starter.
- Lightweight and quiet exhaust system.
- Automatic variable-ratio transmission with Honda's unique V-belt drive system.
- Lightweight, strong and durable steel frame.
- Rugged front and rear suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Wide, low seat allows two-up riding capability and offers a high level of comfort for rider and passenger.
- Handy front-cowl storage compartment is lockable for security.
- Convenient parking brake.
- Audible turn-signal indicator.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Handy fuel gauge.
- Locking helmet holder.
- Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing and MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Rear Basket (Black or White).