Powersports / Scooters / Metropolitan
2013 Honda Metropolitan Features and Benefits
Over the years, the Honda Metropolitan has achieved the status of classic scooter—and rightfully so. But for 2013, all-new styling along with a new 50cc fuel-injected four-stroke engine advance the standing of this little icon to keep it on the favorites list for years to come. Styling highlights include a new headlight and meter setup, different handlebar and a stylish new taillight assembly. There's a locking, 22-liter under-seat storage area large enough to stow a helmet and also a new inner storage bin that can hold a 1-liter bottle, plus a larger convenience hook to secure a bag. With easy-to-operate features, affordable price and operating costs, plus loads of Honda quality and reliability, the new Metropolitan turns short hops into big fun.
New for 2013
- A new 50cc OHC four-stroke engine provides ample power for around-town trips while also keeping the fun factor high.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) delivers excellent throttle response over a wide variety of riding conditions.
- New inner storage bin can hold a 1-liter bottle, and a larger convenience hook allows the rider to conveniently secure a bag.
- New styling highlights include a fresh headlight and meter setup, different handlebar and a stylish new taillight assembly.
- The estimated fuel economy for the fuel-efficient Metropolitan is 117 MPG.
- New colors include Pearl White, Pearl Black, Pearl Black/Red.
Honda Genuine Accessories*
- Rear Trunk, Rear Carrier, Rear Trunk Attachment Kit, Outdoor Cover
* WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.