Powersports / Scooters
2011 Honda PCX Features
Here is a stylish and decidedly sporty new mid-sized Honda scooter that really delivers on routine errands, short commutes and even enjoyable little getaways--the 2011 PCX™. Its modern good looks combine with easy handling to create a practical yet fun riding companion. Thanks to its strong-running 125cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected four-stroke engine and capable chassis, the PCX serves well for getting around town and even for backroad weekend adventures. With comfortable seating to accommodate the rider plus a passenger and a surprisingly large under-seat storage area that's big enough to swallow a full-face helmet and more, the PCX serves as an accommodating package that rolls economical transportation and a fun-filled ride all into one.
- Modern looks evoke styling cues from sport motorcycles.
- Comfortable seat offers accommodations for two-up riding.
- 1.6-gallon fuel tank offers ample cruising range.
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, fuel gauge, and trip meter.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Ignition system/steering lock helps provide security when parked.
- Sidestand and centerstand offer parking options.
- Large, lockable under-seat storage space can hold a full-face helmet and more.
- Helmet hook under seat.
- Storage compartment under dash for small items.
- Fuel tank located under floorboard for lower center of gravity and enhanced riding traits.
- Colors include Pearl White and Candy Red.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke 125cc single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft for spirited engine performance, excellent fuel economy and clean, efficient operation.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Electric starter system allows easy push-button starting.
- Honda V-Matic automatic transmission provides seamless acceleration along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- 31mm hydraulic front fork with 3.5 inches of suspension travel provides a plush and controlled ride.
- Unit Swingarm rear suspension incorporates a single shock for 2.9 inches of travel and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) with a 220mm front disc brake with hydraulic three-piston caliper plus a rear drum brake offers strong stopping power.
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Rear Trunk
- Rear Trunk Base