Powersports / Scooters
2011 Honda Ruckus - Features & Benefits
05/12/2010 - TORRANCE, Calif.
What could be cooler than an economical scooter? How about one with an extra dose of attitude. The Ruckus® is Honda's bare-knuckle scooter that sets a new standard for cool.
- Well-padded seat boasts a low 28.9-inch seat height for added confidence at stops.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, odometer and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beams. Fuel-indicator light comes on with 0.3 gallon remaining.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Easy to use parking brake.
- Helmet holder locks helmet into place under seat.
- New colors include Orange/Black and Black.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Lightweight 49cc four-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding.
- Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke.
- Electric starter system allows easy push-button starting.
- Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Ultra-quiet exhaust system.
- Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and smooth operation.
- Two-piece, die-cast-aluminum front frame with upper steel rear frame.
- Twin-downtube-fork front suspension provides 2.2 inches of plush travel for a well-controlled ride.
- Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 2.6 inches of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride.
- Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable stopping.
- Oversize tires offer a secure grip on the road.